We’ve often answered questions about the sweetness of our gummy pops, ranging from, “How much sugar do you add?” to “What do the fruits you’ve chosen, do in terms of health benefits?”
To all these questions, our answer is this: fruit-fruits and fruit fiber are at the core of everything we love at Welly because we believe that it’s closest to nature that we find solutions to boost our health.
Our gummies come in a variety of three to tackle three different health areas, and each comes with its own unique fruity flavour!
With these grape-flavoured awesome gummy pops, you’ll have a good night’s sleep and wake up feeling refreshed and calm. With ingredients like chamomile, l-theanine and melatonin, these fun gummy pops guarantee a solid 6-8 hours of shut-eye depending on your sleep schedules. And the best part? Since all our gummies are made using a natural and safe approach, there’s no stress about getting hooked on the Restful Sleep Gummies for sleep!
These orange-flavoured yummy gummies will revive around your hair, skin and nails! They have ingredients like biotin, aloe vera, vegan collagen, and vitamins c, e, and a, which build and uphold the pillars o f glowing and wrinkle-free skin, strong nails, and luscious hair.
Immunity’s the most important part of our health to focus on these days, and what’s better than a delicious grape-flavoured gummy to strengthen your immune system? We use desi-nuska antidote amla along with elderberry, zinc, and vitamins c, d and a to create this Immunity Boost Gummy, packed to the top with your daily dose of essential nutrients.
Well, all of this sounds great, right? But how much sugar do we really add?
The answer is zero! Our gummy pops have no added sugar. But they’re still sweet — how so? From fruit-fruits and fruit-fibers, of course!
All three of Welly’s gummies have these common ingredients that provide an added benefit of maintaining gut health and promoting healthy digestion, all the while solving their own unique purpose of sleep, skin, and immunity!
1. Chicory Root Fiber: A fiber found in chicory plants — this prebiotic helps regulate blood sugar levels and aids healthy digestion.
2. Pectin: Fruit fiber! This key nutrient promotes good digestive health and is found in apples, oranges, berries and other citrus fruits.
3. Locust Bean Gum: Gut check! This natural gum comes from the seeds of the carob tree. It's a soluble fiber that improves gut health by increasing good bacteria.
Additionally, grapes, mixed berries, and oranges are the three flavours we use in our gummies and all of them are high in fiber!
How does fiber really help?
- Helps maintain bowel health. A high-fiber diet may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and small pouches in your colon. Studies have also found that a high-fiber diet likely lowers the risk of colorectal cancer. Some fiber is fermented in the colon. Researchers are looking at how this may play a role in preventing diseases of the colon.
- Lowers cholesterol levels. Soluble fiber found in beans, oats, flaxseed and oat bran may help lower total blood cholesterol levels by lowering low-density lipoprotein, or "bad," cholesterol levels. Studies also have shown that high-fiber foods may have other heart-health benefits, such as reducing blood pressure and inflammation.
- Helps control blood sugar levels. In people with diabetes, fiber — particularly soluble fiber — can slow the absorption of sugar and help improve blood sugar levels. A healthy diet that includes insoluble fiber may also reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Aids in achieving healthy weight. High-fiber foods tend to be more filling than low-fiber foods, so you're likely to eat less and stay satisfied longer. And high-fiber foods tend to take longer to eat and to be less "energy dense," which means they have fewer calories for the same volume of food.
- Helps you live longer. Studies suggest that increasing your dietary fiber intake — especially cereal fiber — is associated with a reduced risk of dying from cardiovascular disease and all cancers.
This sounds great, right? It totally puts in a good light that we really focus on fruit fiber in our gummies!
But we care about your personal health beyond our products because you’re a part of the Welly Fam, so we must still suggest that you maintain a high-fiber diet along with your Welly Gummies — you’ll have one gummy everyday which might not provide you with the complete amount of fiber you need in your daily diet.
Have one gummy of each type of product a day and fill your diet with proper nutrients so that our Immunity Boost Gummies & Look Good Gummies can play their supplement role to the fullest!