Are you one of millions? If you spend your evening untangling the tensions and stress of the day, you might just be. After a long day at work, even the calmest of us tend to become ticking time-bombs. That hyperactivity, stale coffee, swivel chair that has long stopped swivelling, and the hours that don’t seem to end: these have become international symbols of workplace stress, and we’re here to cure that!
With help from Welly’s Restful sleep gummies and some meditation exercises, you’ll fall into a slumber so peaceful that you’ll have a fresh slate the next morning. How could sleep help with stress, you ask? Well, several researchers have talked about the interconnectedness of restful sleep and stress.
Stress often impacts sleep quality and duration. Stress and a lack of sleep can both have a severe impact on physical and mental health, because of which experts recommend that people aim for 7–9 hours of sleep a night, depending on their age and other factors.
With nerve-calming ingredients like L-Theanine and Chamomile, our Restful sleep gummies ensure that you de-stress and lose your anxiety completely, allowing your rapid thoughts to slow down and thus helping you have a good night’s sleep.
While all of our Restful sleep gummies’ ingredients help reduce stress directly or indirectly, there are always those few pesky nights when it becomes impossible to let go of that long day at work and the anxiety it brings with it. But don’t worry! We have a solution for that too. To get back to a clear and happy state of mind, there are a few mindfulness and de-stressing techniques you can follow. Here are our favorites.
- Take a Hot Bath — A hot bath is the quintessential stress-buster, used for millennia to help heal just about every ailment. It’ll help you loosen your stiff nerves and aid your relaxation.
- Paint or Draw Something — A study published in the Journal of the American Art Therapy Association showed that just 45 minutes of art-making reduced stress levels in study participants, so bust out your art supplies and let your creative juices flow (you can even draw your boss xD)!
- Watch Something Funny — Hopefully, your OTT content is stocked with comedies and stand-up specials! Laughing is a well-proven stress-reliever, with studies showing that it releases endorphins, soothes muscle tension, relieves pain, and improves your mood.
- Meditate for 15 minutes — Meditation is one of the best ways to lower those stress levels throughout the week. And, according to Harvard Health, the practice of deep breathing and inward thought has been shown to reduce some heart disease risk factors, including high blood pressure.
Socialize — Spending time with your loved ones helps move your attention away from stresses associated with the workplace. Talk to your friends and family or play with your pets, and all that pressure will fly away.
Listen to music — Listening to music with slower tempos helps you take a load off after a tough day of work, according to research from the University of Nevada, Reno. Remember, slower tempos are key. Listening to heavier music with faster beats can have the opposite effect, making you more alert and energized instead of relaxed.
- Sleep — Try to go to bed early, to optimise your sleep. If that doesn’t work, opt for a fun, flavoursome and health alternative to anxiety and sleeping pills; try our tasty Restful sleep gummies.
So while it may have been a long and stressful day at work, it’s always a good option to deal with the stress then and there because ultimately, excessive stress causes disturbed sleep, which in turn affects our immunity and balance of life. And we’re here for you — our Restful Sleep Gummies, with their ingredients like Melatonin, L-Theanine, Chamomile,, will help you de-stress by falling into a deep slumber within one hour of consumption. Be healthy and happy with us!